Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bottineau Presentation

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to put an update here about my recent presentation in Bottineau, ND.

I went back home to First Lutheran Church with Ryan and was able to do a presentation for our hometown congregation on our upcoming year to Mexico.  It was a pleasure to be able to invite them into following our journey and learning about our mission trip.

I would like to formally thank each and every person who donated to our cause.  It was a big help and we were able to raise almost half of what we needed.  So a big thank you!  It is certainly appreciated!

If you have come online to my blog to donate, please click here and enter your amount in the Young Adults in Global Mission Box or go to my "Contact Information" tab above.

I still haven't heard about my placement yet, but it should be soon!  I will definitely give you an update as soon as that happens!

Adios for now!

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment